Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help!! both of my sons are sick!!!

I am totally freaking out. My youngest who has Autism has been sick with *v* and *d* for days now. Now this morning my oldest started complaining he doesn't feel good either. It has been a rough past eight weeks. My youngest was sick eight weeks ago which ended him in the ER...and me trying to kill myself. I spent a week in the hospital. I just started counseling and meds so I haven't had a chance to recover fully yet. I could really use prayers and support right now
    psalm 139
    we are fearfully and wonderfully made

Default Re: Help!! both of my sons are sick!!!

hey there. I am so sorry that your sons are sick. But it will pass! It will. Do not consider suicide again. Your boys need you. It is tough, I am a mom too. I understand. But put on gloves, get some lysol and it will pass!

I'm so sorry to hear your sons are both sick. So sorry! *hugs* I can also relate, I have 2 boys of my own. It's hard, believe me, I know but just hang in there as best you can. They need you to make them feel better and you can do it. A week from now this will be a distant memory.

Hang in there hun. I've been there too and it's awful with kids, but it WILL end and they bounce back so quickly. Do you have anyone, family or friend, who can help you?? Please talk to someone, even if it's just to vent a little. Hope they feel better very soon.

Thank you all so much. I did call a friend and she is here with me now.
    psalm 139

Hey sweet, I am Mama to four children and the two oldest are 13 and 15. Please try to look at it this way, because despite my terror of V* I would do anything to have them both little (and not able to make it to the toilet) again because they are both going through a really rough time (oldest suicidal) because of a number of very unwell family members) and I can't comfort them like I once did anymore. I know it is a delibitating fear and irrational too, but look at those little faces and remember, that in a few days, it will all be over. We're here for you. Glad you have a friend to help you! xxxx
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Glad you have a friend for help! Suicide is not the answer. Even though I think about it all the time, how dare we let feelings end our life! Your boys need you and you can be a great momma for them now/
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Mamafear, so sorry to hear your boys are having a hard time...please pm me if you'd like to chat! HUGS

Mamafear I am so sorry you are going through so much with your boys. I hope you can get it worked out soon.Praying for you
    psalm 139

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I have kids too, from 13 to due in July. It's very very hard having sick ones.

Suicide isn't the answer, although I admit (and probably many of us could) that I have thought about it. Your boys love you and need you. You also need you though, which means you have to take care of yourself. Don't feel guilty asking for help or having friends or family take over for you when you need a break. Self preservation means your boys have a healthy mom!

You can make it through this. It isn't easy and when you're in it, it seems impossible. Moms are tough, and even if you aren't feeling tough, you are. You will live through this nightmare and hopefully realize it was over quickly and wasn't that bad. If not, this forum has much love and support to help you out. I wish I had better advice but I can only share what I know now. I hope you feel better and stronger soon!