Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Simple shake recipes?

I am working on trying to work on gaining weight and fixing my diet. I think I am starting to get a handle on feeling like I'm "in control" at this point in my process, and I'm looking for little ways to step up my diet to be healthy but also gain some weight. I lost about 10 lbs. since the beginning of April (I had an "issue" at the end of March and haven't recovered mentally yet). I have a nice new Ninja that I wouldn't mind using, too.

I am looking for recipes that are easy on the tummy, that would provide some decent sustenance for lunchtime. I love plain greek yogurt and I have some vanilla whey protein powder that I like. Does anyone have any suggestions for good combinations? I could really use the extra nutrition, I'm eating food that is so bland and plain... probably not getting a lot of vitamins and the like.

Default Re: Simple shake recipes?

Chuck in some bananas for the sweet flavour. Desiccated coconut is also good!

Default Re: Simple shake recipes?

Strawberry and kiwi go lovely together with some plain yogurt