Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Really need to talk

Ok so I have been at an all time low recently. My anxiety has been through the roof. Everyone I know has come down with an vs and my hyper vigialance has gone into overdrive. Tonight was the worst. I started to get n and in turn started to panic I almost started cutting again (I'm not suicidal just an ex cutter) luckily my husband came in and found me before I had done anything. I just don't know what to do. I am taking promethazine constantly and every little twinge I think is "it" just don't know what to do
    Twitter: pirateprincess4
    Yahoo: pirateprincess2404
    Facebook: Erin Johnson

Default Re: Really need to talk

I am right there with you. My youngest has been sick since Saturday and I'm so anxious that I feel horrible :-( Do you go to a counselor?? I highly recommend it. I do and she has been there for me this week.
    psalm 139
    we are fearfully and wonderfully made

:-\ Im sorry, I feel you I am right there with you. You know you can always talk to me if you need to.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

How are feeling?? You can chat with me anytime
    psalm 139
    we are fearfully and wonderfully made

I'm not doing that well today. One of myco workers told me he v once this morning. He was fine while at work even ate Taco Bell but I'm still freaking out.
    Twitter: pirateprincess4
    Yahoo: pirateprincess2404
    Facebook: Erin Johnson

Hi,
    I understand you very well. Last month a coworker (that`s my friend too) told me she had vomited during work hours that day. I freaked out and asked if she was ok, (she knows my problem) she said that she was much better than before and smile to me... That didnīt help me at all... my mind constantly though of the fact that she did that... and she can smile o_o...
    Sometimes i try to understand why this unreasonable fear is in my brain... is so strange... but the fear is so strong that I feel that Im living in constantly fear... always... never calm.. always alert...
    I hope you are better. You can talk to me whenever you want =).