Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Pregnancy

I'm not pregnant but i was wondering if there are anti
    emetics available during pregnancy and also birth. I've heard
    that people can puke when giving birth both naturally and during a c
    section. I would love to have kids but the thought of two areas
    of my body taking over and not being in my control is quite scary.[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]</font>
    Rachel
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There are meds that they can give you if you are having problems with V.But remember that NOT every one does V. I had morning sickness and took meds when it got bad. But I had a c section and had not problems...No V no feeling of it either...and I had a vaginal birth and never felt I was going to V.
    Dont' let emet stop you!

Yes they have plenty of medications available for V. I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and I didn't V with either baby. I did get morning sickness (just nausea)but it isnt that bad at all! I could control it. I never even felt nauseated during my first childbirth, I doubt I will with this baby either! Emetrol is safe to use in the 1st trimester when morning sickness is the worst. Than you can take Dramimine for the last two trimesters if it's even needed. Also, your doctor will prescribe you a very stronganti-emetic if it's even needed. Don't worry!

~Amy