Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: OT: Skins

Hiya.

Stupid me was just wondering what color skin everyone is using for the site? I am using pink. My favorite color is pink. Its weird because about a year ago I hated the color pink. Now my whole spring wardrobe in pink. I'm rambling now. Bye all. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Baby blue! Altho I like pink too. Hey it rhymes!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baby blu too!! Its the first one I had and all the others just dont seemright!!!

Have Babyblue my fave color.

PINK!!!!!!

im exactly the sme!! i hated pink last ur, NOW i have loads of it around!! nearly all my tops are pink!! Lol

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I love to wear pink at the moment but I'm used to the site being blue!!!!lol

My favorite color of course...Pink! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] SOOO PURDY!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I've got the apricot! Just to be different. I like the logo at the top in the apricot rather than the others.</font>
    Rachel

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!