Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

IT'SSOOOOO UNFAIR!!!!! I was in my room just now, and I saw my sister Sarah out window with my next door neighbour whowe had invited over, but Sarah had told mehe couldn't come. So I went outside and I was like "Hey, I thought you said Ollie couldn't come" and she's like "Yeah, well he did come and we're going for a walk." And so I said, well can I come and Sarah said "No way, you can't come you freak! I mean, you're wearing a skirt for God's sake!" and I was like "So?" and she said "Nobody wears skirts anymore and anyway, it makes you look stupid." and I got really upset and threw my glass of water in her face, and then she starts crying and goes to my dad and tells on me, exaggerating likeanything aswell, apparently I also hit her and put mud in her hair! And so now I have to stay in my room til dinner until I apologise and I'm not blimmin well apologising to her 'cos she was a bitch! God!!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]Edited by: x hannah x

thats a bit nasty!!! how old is she???

Don't you listen to her..... loads of people wear skirts these days!! And i'm, sure it don't make you luk fat!

Just ignore her, give her the silent treatment, and whenever she wants something doing, or asks you for anything, just say no! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

She's 12! And I knowshe'syoungand everything, but it was evil of her to say. I shouldn't really have chucked the water at her but I'm just really stressedout with the exams coming up, and I'm pretty sure I just broke up with my best (well, only) friend.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img](I'm not referring to Sarah here, someone else)Edited by: x hannah x

WHOA!!! Gotta hate siblings eh??

Trust me, me and my brother have had many a fights and we always make up soon after.

Thats awful, especially when it wasnt your fault!! Dont worry about the skirt thing, skirts are really nice, and i'm sure it doesnt make you fat. Your sister just wanted to annoy you, but i'm sure you already know that!!! oh well you can use your time in your room to think of revenge! lol (I shouldnt provoc you really! lol)

aha you've just edited your post. I'm so sorry you've fallen out with your friend. I'm sure it will be a tempoary thing, just like with your sister, as ou said you have both been stressed about exams lately!

P.S The friend is *em strange* so she probably won't be coming here anymore. But who cares anyway.Edited by: x hannah x

I'm so sorry your sister exaggerated and got you into
    trouble. It's never good to call someone fat, but it sounds like she's
    just trying to be mean to feel better about herself. After all, you are
    older and maybe she is jealous of you. I hope it gets better. Isn't
    there any chance you and your friend could make up? It must have been a
    really huge fight...</font>

No I don't think we can, she had this huge fight with a really evilgirl at our school, and we kind of stuck together against her, and the girl (lets call her G) said some totally bitchy stuff to me which I told em about. Then like a week later they got back together and started to completely exclude me and say evil things about me and I was like "Forget this, you can't be friends with me and then bitch about me with G, it's just not on!" and she was like "Whatever" so now we're not friends and we're not gonna make it up, I'm sure. *sighs and cries* [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]Edited by: x hannah x

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Oh, Hannah, it sounds like there is a lot of things stressing you out right now! I think that if you give your friendship struggles some time, things will get better between you two. It seemed like you two hada really good relationship, so I hope you can sort things out and maybe forgive and forget. Let us know how you're doing!!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

Maybe. [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do? She was completely evil to me but she was my best friend and she was so great most of the time. I can't apologise 'cos I've done nothing wrong, HELP ME PLEASE!!! I trust you guys here more than anyone else.

Hannah? DO you have msn?

No, well I do but I'm not allowed on. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

go into the chaT!!! we can talk!

Thanx, I would but I'm not even supposed to be on the computer at night, let alone the chatroom!

ok. well there are a few things you could do here. Nasty things happen with friends and I can tell you you will change friends many times in your lifetime!

That was very bad of her to b* behind your back, but there is nothing you can do about it i'm afraid.

Things may pass and she may realise how awful the other girl is. You could maybe try talking to her alone and just ask her if she wants to stay friends and if she says no then i'm sure there are nicer people you can hang out with.

Its a shame this has happened as I got the impression that you were best friends and got on really well when I heared from *em strange*. It may all pass but who knows. I'm sure whatever happens will be for the best!!!

Ok, thanks izzy I'll try that. I'm going to bed now but if anyone has any advice feel free to write and I shall discover it in the morning. Night everyone.