Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Worst week of my life

This has been the worst week of my life emet wise. I'm on antibiotics that make me nauseous. My friend threw up in my car. And I've been having panic attacks like crazy all week. I feel so sick and nauseous right now and I don't know what to do. I don't feel like it's nausea from anxiety because when I try to distract myself it doesn't work. I'm freaking out so much. I took zofran about 6 hours ago but I still feel so sick. I don't know what to do. Someone please help. Will the zofran keep me from throwing up? Because so far it has not helped my nausea

Default Re: Worst week of my life

How are you now?
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

hey I'm sorry you've had a rough week just focus on the rest of the day and what you can do to decompress. can you take a drive or a walk? rent a DVD?

It sounds like the combo of anxiety and the anti-botics. Try to calm down and focus on how you did make it through this bad week. It's a brand new week starting and it will get better. Hang in there
    psalm 139
    we are fearfully and wonderfully made