Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help with this feeling??? Half an hour until a concert??

I've been feeling really weird all day and at lunch I didn't want to eat really and I got home and ate a cupcake and a glass of milk but didn't really want to. I then went upstairs and I'm sitting at my computer and the only that that would distract em was looking through this forum but I feel really scared and I have cramps in the period cramp area but they don't feel like period cramps. I feel kind of spacey and waves of a strange sensation keep flowing over me. Help??? I also have a small ache at both sides of my belly, about an inch to the left and right of my navel. WHat is this??? I have a choir concert in half an hour and don't want to go if I'll be sick and I don't want to be sick and help!!!!

I am getting over a cold and have been swallowing some snot that runs down my throat, plus I did WAY more exercise that I usually do about three days ago. Is this normal? What should I do? Will i v*??? PLEASE HELP

Default Re: Help with this feeling??? Half an hour until a concert??

I'm feeling very strange and I had some constipation and then some soft stool and waves of a strange ew feeling and I don't want to talk but I are two bites of ginger candy

Also I am more worried because my sister just said she feels sick too

Is she also in the concert? Maybe it's your nerves? If you do get sick, you will be ok. It will stink at the moment but it will pass!! Try and relax, maybe talk to someone like your parents. (I don't know how old you are so sorry if that doesn't apply ) The more freaked out you get the worse you will feel no matter what so try to take some deep breaths!!

How are you feeling now?? Did you go to your concert,??
    psalm 139
    we are fearfully and wonderfully made

I did go to the concert and felt super nauseous for the first five minutes, then started to relax (I love the stage so having all the people staring at me actually calmed me down) and at the end I felt good enough to go look at the snack cart and eat the brownie the lady gave me for performing so well !
    Since I got home I've felt fine too, and had seconds on dinner. I actually have been questioned recently by my parents about being anorexic due to being afraid of eating cause of emet. Proud of myself today!