Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: No no no no

Hybrid View

Exclamation No no no no

So I haven't posted here in a while partly because I've been ok partly because when did I found I didn't much get replies and that's ok I guess I just get lost amongst the threads.

but tonight I really feel like it might happen. I've felt a little off all day put it down to anxiety but then I'll get a heightened heart and lack of appetite and have to breathe.
    I managed to eat tea.
    But then I've just woken up (2:13am) and feel like I could v* I dont have any pains or d* I just can't settle seem on edge anxious and feel like I keep needing to cough and there's water in my chest

also update (3:02am) woke up again no pain but struggling to pass gas feel like everything has slowed down
    im really really worried 'what could it be?
    Last edited by callmejessicag; 06-15-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Default Re: No no no no

Maybe you are still anxious? Did you go to bed anxious? Cause when I do I get up in the middle of the night in a panic. You should try to fall back asleep
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

It could probably be anxiety to be honest I feel like that often with anxiety. Almost like you have a drowning feeling in your chest and a tight gaggy throat. Is it possible you could be getting a cold or have allergies also? Those seem to cause similar symptoms to what you are saying for me also. Just try to relax and stay calm!

Hey sweet, how are you doing? I hope you fell back asleep and woke feeling great!
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch