Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default 3:30 am and waking up feeling sick please help me

I didn't get to sleep until about 1 and I've been constipated for a little while, a few days, and I woke up just now and I feel sick, my stomach hurts and I keep swallowibg a glob of phlegm, period in about a week from now, ate potato salad, tuna salad, and bread then ice cream fir dinner. Why do I feel sick what is this, it's a Monday please help I'm panicking.

Aldo I keep taking deep breaths and it feels like there is a liquid tgere

Default Re: 3:30 am and waking up feeling sick please help me

Try putting a cold flannel on your neck, sucking on a peppermint and sitting near a fan or open window..... how are you doing now?
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Hiw are you now?
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

I'm actually feeling a lot better, but not perfect. It's time to go to school now though so we'll see how that goes. It was probably a mix of stuff, like gas and acid reflux or something.

when i do the breaths and i feel some liquid in my throat its acid reflux. Sometimes if i drink a sprite or something and burp some it goes away Or you can take a tums or something
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.