Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT - Female issue!

I know this is extremely off-topic, but I’m wondering if anyone else gets extremely fatigued on their period? I am literally tempted (and sometimes do) to take multiple naps a day even with a full night’s sleep these past few days, and the only thing that has changed about me at all is the fact that I’m on my period. My cycle isn’t really all that normal – birth control usually makes it short and manageable, but because I went straight through two packs in a row rather than take the week off, this one is a lot worse. About the same as my period used to be when I wasn’t on birth control.

I am so exhausted! Ugh. Is this normal, and if you experience it how do you manage it? I know this seems really silly to be so crazy about but it’s pretty extreme fatigue.

Thanks

Default Re: OT - Female issue!

Yeah, I get pretty tired, and don't want to do anything. Especially the first few days.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

I do, plus on top of the pain I just want to take a lot of drugs and lie in bed. Luckily its only really bad for like a day and a half for me.

Absolutely. It's very normal. I also have endo, which makes me tired, so with cycles, when I've had them, they'd wipe me out. I just took lots of pain meds and made myself go to class or work and then would sleep once home. I'd take the exhaustion over the pain any day though. For me, add the horrid pains and headaches and that makes you tired and you don't feel well, so you are more tired. Then men complain you are grumpy and it's cause you are on your period clearly. I feel like shit, of course I am a little grumpy. You would be too if you felt like I did.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Yeah I do and the pain I get is so bad. Last week when I had my period i was crying out with pain. I'm dreading my next one
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

off topic, but i love your golden picture, butterfly. I grew up with goldens. they are such wonderful dogs. I always ahh when I see your dog picture.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Dairyfreelife View Post
    off topic, but i love your golden picture, butterfly. I grew up with goldens. they are such wonderful dogs. I always ahh when I see your dog picture.
    Thank you
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one

yup, I am due any day now and I am horribly tired right before and during...it is the blood and pain and just general yuckiness of it all.

I am almost 37 and hoping menopause hits early

Quote Originally Posted by Dairyfreelife View Post
    Absolutely. It's very normal. I also have endo, which makes me tired, so with cycles, when I've had them, they'd wipe me out. I just took lots of pain meds and made myself go to class or work and then would sleep once home. I'd take the exhaustion over the pain any day though. For me, add the horrid pains and headaches and that makes you tired and you don't feel well, so you are more tired. Then men complain you are grumpy and it's cause you are on your period clearly. I feel like shit, of course I am a little grumpy. You would be too if you felt like I did.
    Right? If your stomach and back hurt as much as mine do and if you were super n* you'd be grumpy too!