Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Awful period n*

Default Awful period n*

Ugh, I'm stuck at work for the next 5 hours and while this hasn't happened to me in a long time, I'm having the worst PMS symptoms ever. I am fairly certain its PMS because my period is due soon. But I'm n*, bloated, and my upper stomach area feels aching/full. My bms are really loose. The rest of me feels fine except for I'm extremely anxious. Does anybody have any advice on how to get through this? I've been drinking water but I am so n* and afraid it's hard. I ate breakfast and a snack because I was hungry earlier and I really wish I hadn't.
    Last edited by angela638x; 06-20-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Default Re: Awful period n*

same boat here. due any day. I look 4 months pregnant!!! I'm just eating light. sea bands help me feel less n. can you grab some?

I won't be able to grab one till after work... but Im definitely gonna pick one up so this doesn't happen again. I'm doing accupressure points on my wrist and that's helped a little. I haven't had PMS this bad in so long! Usually it's a little constipation and then D and that's it!

MD girl, i swear were getting on the same cycle! WEird! Ive been taking tylenol has been helping and drinking as much water as possible. I feel the more I pee, the better I feel. I also feel that the water flushes me out.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.