Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaking out

Thumbs down Freaking out

So, today I was happily walking down the stairs at school, looking forward to next lesson...When I heard this guy yell ''Someone threw up down there!'' They weren't talking to me, but I freaked out and ran up the stairs to get another route. The place the person v*d in was downstairs and out the door (indoors), but the doors were closing and opening...Then I found my way and as I was walking, I saw these girls walk out of a door covering their faces with their ties, and I KNEW that is where the person v*d because there were cleaners!!! What am I gonna do? Will I catch it? I've tried to avoid touching my face, and I rubbed it with my sleeve or arm if it was itchy...Will I be okay?

Default Re: Freaking out

You will be fine. You were not there when it happened and didn't touch it so nothing to worry about. Just something to work your nerves that is all. It is possible that they threw up for soooooo many different reasons and most are not contaigous that come to mind. Stay calm, keep hands clean, and enjoy your day!!

I agree you will be fine. You weren't anywhere near it and there could be other reasons why that person V-ed.
    psalm 139
    we are fearfully and wonderfully made

You weren't there when they v* so you will be ok
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I forth that. You will be fine ��
    Stronger than yesterday;;Weaker than tomorrow

Of course there is a possibility you don't catch it! I remember when I was 9 that one boy threw up in my classroom and I didn't get sick. Then a few years later one girl was sick in one of the classrooms where I had been later.. hang on and stay calm!
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

You weren't there when they V, and you didn't see it, go near it... so Id say your totally fine!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.