Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default First stomach ache in a while...

I used to get stomach aches badly every night and the past week or two I have been without them.
    Tonight, I have awful pains and I'm not sure if they are gas bubbles or n*. I'm so terrified that I'm going to v*...

Default Re: First stomach ache in a while...

Do you know what was causing your stomach aches?? Do you have IBS or any other digestive problems??
    psalm 139
    we are fearfully and wonderfully made

I think you got so used to having them that you never worried...then when they went away you got used to that. Now you are in discomfort again and it is scary. are they the same as before? what did you eat? it may just be air bubbles and should pass.

I don't have IBS or anything like that, but I think I agree that I got comfortable without them. But even today it is still hurting and uneasy. It's more down low now. I went to a party last night with a lot of food and it could just be I ate something that didn't agree with me or that something was bad. It doesn't feel like typical n* - more like bubbles and uneasiness. I just wish it would pass.

And on top of it, my dad keeps getting randomly sick because he had his gallbladder out and is eating the wrong things.
    That extra stress is awful on a sore stomach.

oh that makes total sense. you ate a bunch of stuff at a party and it sat funny. low pain is poop pain, TMI. I bet you will feel 100% after you go bathroom a few times. stress isn't helping. can you get some ginger ale or seltzer to help settle things?

I went a couple times last night and I felt better when I woke up this morning, but then I got up and showered and it came back and I feel like I have to again. And I wish I could drink ginger ale, but I'm actually allergic to ginger. It always helped when I was little.