Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Another night feeling scared and ill

Past few nights I've felt sick. Haven't had much of an appetite today either and Im usually starving.

Although I have been feeling sick since late afternoon its now getting to the point where I cant relax enough to sleep and its after midnight. I have to get up early for work and this is really messing me up!

Last friday night out of the blue I woke up minutes after dropping off to sleep feeling extremely n*. That night I managed just a couple of hours sleep before doing a full days work and was exhausted. Since then its happened almost every night - I get n*, then anxious then more n* and so on.....

What is going on with me? I really feel like I could actually v*. Im trying to convince myself that I felt like this last night but in my head I believe that this is going to be the night it happens

Default Re: Another night feeling scared and ill

This happened to me when I would have stressful weeks, or anxiety, it's a whirlwind to us, once n hits once then a pattern starts, our brains are very powerful, try to stay busy and take your mind off it. Also start a journal, and record all foods, and emotions you felt throughout the day, you'll quickly see your behaviors differently

Default Re: Another night feeling scared and ill

How are you feeling today?
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.