I'm new to posting on forums but someone told me i should start to try and get a different perspective on the things that worry me.

So basically yesterday i went out for a walk around a maize/sunflower maze with my boyfriend and his parents and afterwards we went out for dinner.
During dinner my anxiety was really playing up because i panic being surrounded by people but i tried to remain calm for my boyfriends parents sake. I even had a vegetarian meal so i definitely had no need to worry about what i was eating (i have a OCD type thing with checking my food is cooked and his parents do know about my phobia yet). So i was very panicked and started feeling sick and felt the need to leave the situation but somehow managed to keel my cool until the meal was over. I then drove straight home where i had a really dodgy stomach but i talked myself into believing it was just my anxiety and had an early night before i over thought it. Then around 1am i woke up and turning over seemed to aggravate my stomach and i came over very 'poorly' and (sadly) was on the verge of waking my mum up because i was having a panic attack and honestly thought i was going to v*. In the end i didn't though i don't know if that was because i wouldn't let myself because even though i know its better to get the germs/bacteria or whatever out of me i physically can't let it happen.
Any way i reassured myself by stating to myself that i hadn't eaten anything bad and it wasn't from the meal out because my stomach felt weird straight after (FP takes a good few hours to show itself) and that i hadn't been around anyone else that was ill.

Then when i woke up again this morning i got a text from my boyfriend to say he'd been really ill in the night (he rarely gets ill and normally is okay with dealing with it but he said last night was horrible and he spent hours wishing he'd v* to feel a bit better) I assume he did actually v* in the end because of how he said it. Obviously i'm now really worried because what if i am ill, what if i just have to wait to feel as bad as he did because i have been around someone that's ill without realising. And obviously i kissed him goodbye yesterday just a few hours before he got ill so now i panicking that if i wasn't ill already i'm probably going to get ill now.

I feel like the worlds worst girlfriend because yes i'm worried about him and wish i could help but i also can't help but worry more about myself because of this phobia. And part of me regrets seeing him. I mean i love him and love spending time with him but if i hadn't have gone i wouldn't be worrying like this now.

I guess i just need someone to reassure me or give me their opinion on the situation so i know if my worrying is 'valid'. I have a tendency to worry so much i convince myself i've caught something when really i probably am fine.