Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Relationship stress.......

I'm such a wreck it's not even funny. Yesterday, everything was fine with my girlfriend, we made plans to take a walk and hang out after she got off of work. Then all of a sudden, she stopped talking to me. I texted her and called her and she wouldn't reply. It's not like her at all. I woke up this morning expecting a text, but there wasn't one..... I called one of our best friends and she said that someone told my girlfriend that I cheated on her. I have never nor will I ever cheat on her!!!! She is my world, she's my other half, and now she won't talk to me because some bullshit reason. I've been stressing so much that I didn't eat last night or today. My stomachs growling and bubbling. I know I should eat but I just can't. I can't imagine my world without her. I see her every day, I stay with her on the weekends. Like she is my everything and she won't talk to me. I feel so s*. I have a huge headache too I guess from crying. I know if she gets upset it's best just to leave her alone so she can work everything out and then she's fine. But what if it's different this time...... We've been together for almost a year and we're getting ready to move in together. Somebody help me please......

Default Re: Relationship stress.......

She called me... She was drunk and crying and said she just didn't know what to believe. She said she was really wrecked about it and she needed time to think everything through.... BUT I have proof that what this person told her isn't true.... So I'm going to take screen shots of my location log on my phone and send it to her in the morning....

relationships are largely built on trust and respect. if you say you didn't cheat, she should trust that you were faithful. relationships are complicated. maybe this is her way of saying she isn't prepared to cohabitate. talk to her but give her space since you said she needs that. it will work itself out.

Other people need to stay out of your relationship. You shouldn't have to call other people to figure out what's wrong and other people shouldn't be telling her things about you. If you've been together a year she should know by now weather she can trust you or not.

Something is wrong here. Why is she believing this friend so easily without coming to you?

I guess people deal with that differently. I found out about a week ago I was cheated on and I was pretty numb to the news until he started to get malicious over text and I told him to meet me in person. That confrontation was interesting in itself. He is the one that told me he cheated (as a way to hurt me because he's unhappy with how I found something/one after our breakup/ other things...dumb) The point I'm trying to make is, that if she's not ready to talk to you, perhaps try working on that issue before at all moving in together. I hate to be the negative post but I never worked on foundational issues with my ex and we then lived together and it ended in sheer disaster. I don't want that to happen to anyone.