Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please Help I'm SO SCARED!

I've never posted here and hoped I'd never have to but I'm freaking out so much. I had a loose stool earlier and now I have d* and I'm so scared. I get the loose stools a lot but not this. Not like this. What do I do? I'm so afraid of v*ing. I don't know what is causing it! Like I know deep down that I don't feel n*, just panic. I actually feel hungry but now that feeling has turned into something else out of fear. What should I do? I want to go to sleep. My boyfriend is asleep and has work early in the morning so I can't bother him with this anymore. I haven't eaten much today but I've definitely been hungry all day. Anxiety makes it hard for me to eat. I know how scattered this post is but I'm not thinking straight.

Default Re: Please Help I'm SO SCARED!

being hungry is a good sign. it's been hours since you posted, so hopefully you ate something. if not, please grab something dry like toast or crackers.

If you can face food, you most likely will not get sick!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Try to eat some crackers next time , good for an empty stomach, I used to be the queen of scared to eat, believe me, I know. But I found out that you feel even more terrible and have more n* when you don't eat properly. Your tummy is probably wondering where the food has been all day. Eat little meals every couple hours, things like an apple and some cracker, then later maybe a little sandwich, it keeps the tummy busy, so it's not trying to digest big meals. Your d* might be bc your nervous, I get explosive d* when I panic. The runs don't always mean you will throw up. Sometimes it's just a case of bubble guts. How are you now? Better?

Just be brave and get you a sammich lol it can only help

Hi guys, I just wanted to update you:

Thanks for all of your help. I'm doing a lot better, and I've been snacking on some dry cereal, bananas, and applesauce the past day. I only had d* the one time the other night and had a regular bm this morning. I talked to my doctor and she upped my medication and I'm going to see her next week. Thanks again for all your help! So happy to know you guys are here for me

Glad your doing better, you really do feel much sicker if you don't eat. Dry cereal is great, maybe add a bit of coconut milk to soften it up coconut milk is very easy to digest, much better in cereal than Cow milk.