Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Kinda Nervous. Some reassuring would be helpful😔

For the past few nights i have been feeling a little nauseous at night but tonight is by far the worst. I'm due for my period on the tenth so I'm hoping its just some PMS is this possible? Ive been nauseous, have upper back pain that radiates around to my stomach and my face also broke out a couple days ago. I have been so tired and have no motivation at all. It only gets bad at night too. So scared im coming down with something. Theres a lot of sv* going around in RI right now.Forgot to add there is a very low chance of pregnancy as I am on mirena

Default Re: Kinda Nervous. Some reassuring would be helpful😔

Yep! PMS. I get exactly the same sometimes!

Trust me dear, if it was a sv* you would have been s* by now! It doesn't build up slowly.

Last period I got I felt so sick, I had to take panadol and ginger tablets. Maybe they might help?

Not very pleasant, but I promise it's not a sv*!
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

I agree, sounds like PMS. If it were a sv, you'd be sick by now!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

I'd bet its PMS as well. I've been feeling blehhh and vaguely n the last few days too and I am due on the 9th. I miss the days when PMS gave me the munchies!! That was way more fun

Thank you all for your replies. I am due on the 10th. The nausea is still happening, little to no appetite, headaches now and still this horrible back ache. Ugh. I was hoping with the mirena i would skip it all together but it has only made my PMS almost unbearable ��