Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Reminder for new people

Not to be mean at all....
    But I get a LOT of PM saying hi I'm new and wanting to talk. Some people do not wish to PM, or chat... so please if you are new you can check out the Chatrooms button, see if anyone is on there, or possibly post a thread saying you wish to chat. Some one is bound to reply.
    But please do not keep inviting people into chat, or chatting with them with out asking. Some members do not like it.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: Reminder for new people

I usually reply when someone says they're new... or I usually start a conversation... I just get a little creeped out when someone starts chatting with me and then starts wanting to know personal things. One person started calling me his "little buddy". :O I quit speaking.
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't like it when someone starts chatting to me without asking too. It makes me feel uncomfortable, and every time it's always someone new
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one

I agree, it is annoying. kHernandez - due to your age I would strongly recommend you not respond to new people because we have no way of knowing if they are real emets or just trolling. please be careful. I say don't respond unless you have seen them post a lot.

I just felt this needed to be said. I was on the other day and every time i refreshed the page some one was messaging me to join a chat. It was annoying. Not that I don't care to speak with people, but just not bombarded.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

I can understand not wanting to be bombarded but I am someone that really likes to talk and connect with people that share this same phobia. I love getting to know people. See how they think and feel.