Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default PLEASE help me...Please. :(

My 5 year old had d* on and now I'm completely on edge and freaking out. I took .75 of klonopin and it isn't doing anything to help my anxiety. I can't take this anymore. I can't take panicking over every little stomach ache or d* episode. My nerves are always on edge and nothing helps. Please guys... What is the best anxiety medication I can take? Clearly I need to try something else. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. I keep checking on my son, he's sleeping but I literally walk in there every 2 seconds to make sure he's fine. I can't handle v* and I'm praying to god that it was just one random episode of d*.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Default Re: PLEASE help me...Please. :(

hey sweetie first of all, breathe. kids get d. he's sleeping . it was probably a fluke. it's summer and it's hot. just breathe. lay down. throw on some tv.

How are you doing honey? Hope all is well. xx
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Kids get diarrhea for so many reasons most of the time it's something totally benign. Ate too many grapes or cherries, drank too much OJ, ate too much dried mango, new food, spicy food, greasy food. Unless he's acting like he feels bad, he's probably just fine.