Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Upset stomach - stress?

Hi guys,
    The house I was meant to be moving in to today fell through on Friday. It's been a very stressful weekend and I've been packing all day today and tomorrow my parents are coming with a van to move my things back to my hometown temporarily whilst I stay on my friend's sofa this week in London where I'm based.

Anyway my stomach has felt 'off' all day. Not n* but like a nervous stomach. I've eaten normally and this evening even had a glass of red wine. But just now I had a small amount of d* and so now I am freaking out I am coming down with a bug :/ how do you know when it's anxiety or illness? I'm terrible at convincing myself of the difference. I feel even more anxious now and so the cycle begins..

Default Re: Upset stomach - stress?

Well it does seem you are on a stressful time right now, you are essentially uprooting. The uncertainness can be subconsciously weighing on you. Stress is just that on the body as well so D is not uncommon. Maybe pop a pepto or something to ease your stomach and I bet you will be okay!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.