Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piercings

okay, this is totally off topic, But I'm just wondering what kinda of piercings you have done

I have my ears ( 2 holes in each)

my nose ( nostril, tiny stud)

my navel ( done 3 times)

and I just got a VCH, which is a hood piercing[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]... I never knew what I was missing! hehe.

so what about you guys?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Umm.. my ears.. 5 times

my eyebrow ( well i recently removed it )

my tongue ( 1 TIME)
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

My ears 3 times, my nose, my tongue, my eyebrow, my bellybutton, my nipple. But I took them all out except belly and ears. New job...

I hate to sound dumb...don't laugh at me...

What is a hood piercing?
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

My ears have been pierced twice and my belly button twice as well.

I was wondering what a hood piercing was, also...

Jess

a hood piercing - clitoral hood.. it passes through the skin that covers your clitoris. sounds scarey, but its not.. Its very dainty looking and adds a little sensation. VCH stands for vertical clitoral hood.

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]Oh my....that sounds scarey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew....i would have to be very knocked out for something like that.....ouch...just sounds like pain to me...i can't imagine...but then again....i might be surprised[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]More power to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

LOL, sorry, I didn't mean to scare ya! actually my navel hurt more!

it really didn't hurt all that much! totally worth it

I had my ears peirced for a long time by I let them grow back. I wanted to get my tongue peirced by my mother would absolutely KILL me if I did that. Wow a VCH peircing...I could NEVER do that. I have two Tattoos though...one of a naked fairy on my thigh and one of a tribal design on my arm.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

i have my ears pierced twice normally and i have two industrials in my right ear and a tunnel in my left ear and i have my nosed pierce and am dying to get my collarbone and my tongue done
    .: tonight i\'m letting go :.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch04133
    My ears 3 times, my nose, my tongue, my eyebrow, my bellybutton, my nipple. But I took them all out except belly and ears. New job...

You are a nurse right? Why would they make you take out a nipple ring? I can't imagine patients or staff seeing it!

oh yeah/.. I have 4 tattoos.. I want to get one removed though one of these days
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Wow...you guys are so brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would pass out trying to do all this stuff....i have my ears done twice...that's it...but then again i am almost 40 so i guess that says it all
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

i love piercings and getting pierced. I think its addictive you always want more :|

Howcome your getting the tattoo removed? or is it a personal reason? Im gonna be a tattoo artist.

Well, before I had my son.. ( the day I turned 18 ).. my friends and I (those are the keywords), decided it would be really kewl if we all went out and got tattoos.... well... I got one on my boob. At the time, I didn't think I even wanted children.. so I didn't foresee it being a problem. However, I did have a baby andthestretching (along with a little gravity).. and the cute little butterfly is not so cute an little anymore... FOrtunately, my other tattoos have been a little more strategic.. lol... everyone does something.

I am a 911 dispatcher, nipple piercing hurt like hell, kept rubbing agaisnt my bra, very uncomfortable, so I took it out.

And I have 10 tattoos. And I want more. Actually, when I have my next surgery, I will have a large scar on my back, and I plan on getting a tattoo to cover it up.Edited by: mitch04133

I got 3 in ech ear. PLus the one on top (cartilege). Nose..bellybutton..use to have my eyebrow but it grew out. I want a VCH....But Im too scared it will hurt too much..

BABYDOLL...Does it? I heard it does wonders in bed!

I've also got 3 tattooos. A butterfly on the back of my neck..S nautical star on my forarm and this little devil thing on my stomach. I want to get more tattoos...but My panic attacks and anxiety have kept me from doing so
    *Mandi*

Both ears and I had my nostril done.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I have (now) my lip, my tongue. I had my ears done, 2 in one ear 3 in
    the other, but i dont wear earrings... but they are not closed up. i
    had my nose done but took it out because i kept having to take it in
    and out for work and it got painful. i had my nipple done when i was
    like 15 or something.. 7 years ago. i took it out becuse it got
    infected. i had my belly button done and took it out cuz i was 16 and
    my parents saw it. (i did that myself... dont ask )i have 2 tattoos,
    one on my left calf saying Redefine with two stars, if anyone know its
    an incubus song that stands for being your own person, and a tat on my
    right love handle of a shamrock me and my girl kelly got after going to
    ireland. :-D i want to get my "hood" done, but i would be embarrassed
    getting that done... did you feel weird?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

I have both my ears done. I wanna get two holes in each ear, but considering how much i screamed with my first holes and almost wouldnt let them do the second hole and seriously considered walking around with one earring looking like a pirate, i have to think about it a little more before i actually try again [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

LOL my goodness, so many questions.

okay yes, it hurt. Im not going to lie.. But it was just a tiny pinch! it was over before I could even open my mouth to say anything. I've only had it for a few weeks, and I'm still letting it heal, so I can't tell you much about the bedroom issues, although, walking and sitting are far more interesting now, haha.

yeah, it was kind of wierd having it done, but it was pretty much like a gyno visit, which Ive had done many times, so I just kept telling myself thats what I was having done.

I was a bit embarassed, but no pain no gain right? and trust me, those piercers get asked ALOT more wierder things than that.

Its really easy to heal too, not much maintainence required... I think ever gal should have one... it's kind of neat cause its my little secret and no one has to know about it.

if you guys want to know about the actual experience of it, just send me a note and I'll send you a link to a piercing site that has my info on it. I would post it here, but I dont know how appropriate that is considering we have young members.

babydoll i would love to have the link to your site. i am quite intrigued and am afraid to do it!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Wow....some of you have so many things. I am soooo boring, only my ears are pierced, and I used to have the top cartilage done too but it kept getting infected. I want a tatoo, but am a bit nervous. I cannot imagine having your hood done. I am scared to go get a brazillian wax done...lol!

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Just ears once. I actually wanted to get them done a few more times but never got around to it.

As for the hood piercing that doesn't scare me as much as the nipple
    one does. The skin there is pretty thin so it might not be too bad.
    Nipples are really sensative though, I'd imagine that would hurt like a
    bitch.

i'm pretty boring too. i have my ears done, two in each ear. i had my navel done but i took it out. i have two tattoos and want another. and bexcelica- the "redefine" tattoo is awsome! i am a huge incubus fan!!

I used to have loads of piercings but I took most of them out. I had one ear pierced twice in the lobe, and the other ear had two lobe piercings, a cartilage piercing and the middle bit pierced ( forgot the proper name for it lol) I had my eyebrow pierced, my navel pierced and my nipple pierced. Now all I have is my nipple and one hole in each ear. I did recently get my navel re-pierced, at the bottom. I've also got a couple of tattoos :-)
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

i have my ears pierced once at the bottom and my left ear is pierced through the cartiledge at the top. I do have my belly button pierced although i took it out earlier this year because it became sore.

I also have two tattoos, one of my ankle and one on my shoulder. I would like to have something really cute on the top of my feet, wierd i know! I didnt think tattoos were painfull at all, i actually enjoyed the feeling, really relaxing!

I just have to ask...Jezebel what did you mean by getting your collarbone done? I mean you were talking about piercings but surely you can't get a piercing on your collarbone? Not through the bone anyway and I've never heard of a piercing there. I'm just curious so can you please tell me?

Tiina

Ears = two piercings, no pain
    Hood = worst pain I ever felt, but only for a second. If the hole ever closes, that would be it. I would not have the balls to do it again
    Nipples = didn't hurt too bad. Took them out when I got a boob job.

I also have a large tattoo on the small of my back.

you get the little bits of skin in the front of the bones done. or you can get it done on the breast plate which is the one ide go for i think. hehe its kinda hard to explain, Jim Morrisson had it done so you could look up a picture of him i guess :P