Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Terrified.

Default Terrified.

My three year old had diarrhea a few days ago and i just figured he had too much apple juice as it gives him the runs. Well today at around noon he started with the diarrhea again. Today it was every five minutes all day. Im so scared this is some tpe of sv* he has no fever or vomiting and he drank a lot of v8 splash yeterday. Dont know if that would do it. My stomach has hurt since he started so im terrified im catching what he has. HELP!!

Default Re: Terrified.

Be sure to wash your hands well particularly if he is still in diapers. If he is potty trained and you still help him wipe, be sure to wash well after that. I really have no insight as to whether he is sick or not. My youngest used to get d all the time when he was little but not every five minutes for an entire day. Hopefully he will be fine by tomorrow and it is not anything contagious. Too much juice has been known to produce d in little ones so that could be the culprit.

I have a five year old who has had d* off and on since she was 3 1/2. Never at the frequency you're describing but up to three times a day. I would imagine there'd have been V by now if it was to come...
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

How is everyone feeling today? I agree with the above, could of had something irritating his little tummy, could be nothing.. but If it was something serious he would of V by now. Hope your all ok!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

We are all doing fine today. My fiance had a brief bout of it but thinks they ate omethin off while at a friends the other day, me and my one year old have had no symptoms. ... fingers crossed.