Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Does a parent...?

In your personal opinion, does a parent get stricter as you get older, or less strict as you get older?

Also... if you are not an only child...

Did the oldest child get punished more, or less, or the same amount as the middle and/or youngest child?

Just wondering. Not asking for a story.
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Does a parent...?

Me and my little sister are treated the same way... However she is a lot cheekier so she is told off more!
    As we have got older my parents have become softer with somethings like swearing and stuff haha! But they havent change what we are told off for with like behaviour and that if that makes sense??

Default Re: Does a parent...?

It is sort of a difference. Haha. I think I have said this, but the youngest does not get as much in trouble, as I did when I was younger. Like, if I hit the wall, I would get punished, if the youngest broke the door (which he has before) he just gets a talk from the a father.
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.