Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Exclamation Not exactly freaking out...but still scared.

Hi guys. Wow, I know I've been posting a lot, but I just have been having a hard time with my emet lately and I'm not sure why to tell you the truth. So, today I worked for 9 hours because yay for being short on people. Everything was fine, and I thought I was hungry (I had only eaten a poptart that morning), but then I started feeling weird. Literally out of nowhere my nose was congested, I had this weird taste in my mouth and I was nauseous. I tried my hardest to ignore it and get through the day. I ate half a bagel with nothing on it and now I'm sitting at home and I'm hungry, but I'm scared to eat. My stomach is making all these noises and I'm scared that if I eat I'm going to v***. I don't know what's been going on with me lately, but I could use some reassurance. Thank you guys so much for dealing with me.

Default Re: Not exactly freaking out...but still scared.

I literally feel the sme way but I have a fever. I think (hope) it's a cold coming on.

Default Re: Not exactly freaking out...but still scared.

Hope you are fine!
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."