Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Chatroom

Default Chatroom

I am not sure who to go to for the chat room situations but is it possible to get someone who owns the site to check it out. Its really hard to handle a conversation when you get booted out ten plus times. Maybe if this could be handled somehow more people would be willing to use it. Thanks so much for this website. There are some great resources and people on here. God bless

Default Re: Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleS View Post
    someone who owns the site to check it out.
    Unfortunately, the Admin and the Moderators are not very active anymore. :/ If this is the one-on-one chat box, I understand. If you are referring to the "chatrooms" tab on the bottom, I don't know if people use that, unless the "newcomers" do? I am not sure. I use the Chatzy. However, rarely anyone uses that anymore.
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, when I do use a chat, it's the Chatzy one. Hopefully it gets busy again someday.

I am using the main chatroom not the private messages. I have two people I talk to there. Why don't the admins do much on here anymore? I understand they have rules wanting to keep it drama free and no bullying but how can that happen with no moderators? Fortunately there doesn't seem to be much of that going on but still...oh well thanks

There has been drama on here before, as well as well as inappropriate and dangerous people on here as well. However, we usually warn people on here.

I think because they may have recovered or something. This site has been around for a while. I'm thinking 2005. So they probably just quit using this place as well.
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nothing like internet bullies. I have see a ton of those types. I had actually signed up on here a couple of years ago but ended up getting better again. Passed week though I was glad thst I came back. Feels good to connect with people that understand it all. I think it would be nice if they actually not only had moderators but some psychologists thst have deslt with anxieties and and this phobia to pop in once inawhile. Offer so words of advice sometimes or encouragment.