Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: help

Default help

Im new to this but im freaking out right now and don't know where else to go. I Keep thinking ive got something seriously wrong with me, my neck and the lower part of my skull (the part by my neck) is so painful I keep going dizzy having terrible headaches and feeling sick have been feeling this now for about a month and its getting worse. Im so scared im going to be sick im shaking so much. I dont want to go the drs because they dont do anything and will make me feel worse about myself. I keep getting goosebumps all over my body im so worried im ill. Please someone help me xxxx

Default Re: help

Could you be getting migraines or something? I would definitely tell a doctor cause they can prescribe you something to help.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Migraines are a good possibility I agree with Michelle. Or even anxiety and everything is tensing up bad and giving you headaches. I know that can be a symptom of anxiety.

Yes anxiety most of everyone here goes through just keep telling yourself your not sick your not! Take your mind off it somehow