Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default waking up with stomach ache

I absolutely HATE when this happens............

I'm enjoying some MUCH NEEDED sleep when I'm interrupted with tummy troubles. WTF??

I had dinner at a restaurant I've been to a BILLION times, a restaurant I trust and that is very popular, so I can't see how it could be the food.

I did have coffee at an unusual hour (10) which maybe my body is just reacting to now.

Can't tell if I'm nauseous as well. I think when I woke up I was.

The pain is surrounding my belly button. I'm scared. It almost feel likes when I wake up after a night of drinking (the shitty feeling), but I didn't have a drop of alcohol today.

Default Re: waking up with stomach ache

Sounds like indigestion. I get it in that same spot. Water and some pepto helps me.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Pepto can help or an over-the-counter antacid. A lot of my tummy ailments are remedied quickly after taking an antacid. What I often think is n* is really just acid reflux (probably brought on by stress. I think stress does more to our stomach than anything else ever could).

It's probably from the coffee! Happens to me too :/