Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default so it begins. :(

So summer is done and school starts tommorrow. My daughter starts kindergarden, my worst fear. I have a older daughter in 6th grade but my little one im worried about. She doesnt wash her hands or keep them out of her mouth.

Gonna be a tough year. Noro hasnt hit us since december 2012 but im betting it will this year.

Sad and slightly depressed. I hate how fast summer goes by.

Default Re: so it begins. :(

Yes unfortunately summer goes by too quickly... But this summer it was weird: I heard so many persons talking about sv! Usually it's not the case. I know it can happen even during summer but this year I feel it was more than usual. I hope the best for your daughter in kindergarden. One day at a time...

Ugh, I hear you. My daughter starts grade 1 tomorrow. I don't know how she made it through last year without getting an sv, but she did! The previous year though, in JK, she caught 2 I'm willing to put money down that she will get one this year for sure, and that all my girls will catch it.

Sadly she got it last night. Had a feeling it would come this year. Wish we could homeschool.

oh no! was she sick just once? it is a bad year this year for every illness..between flu, sv and colds...I feel like both my son and I have been sick/taking tylenol/pepto/complaining like once a week. I AM READY FOR MAY.

HUGS.