Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Really worried, severe pain!

I'm on the 4th day of my period, I am having very odd pains in my lower abdomen near my ovaries, it's really tight, and sharp? I'm traveling Sunday, on a plane and am praying these stop! I'm only going on a 2.5hr flight but I'll be by myself. it's not like normal period cramps, it's much sharper, someone is stabbing me and then pulling the muscles tight and twisting. Anyone else have this near the end of their period? ******tmi ahead....****** like the blood isn't really red anymore, brownish red?

Default Re: Really worried, severe pain!

The blood being brownish red is normal. How are you now? If the pain is on the right side, you develop a fever, or your stomach feels hard to the touch you should probably go to the ER. It could be just gas pains though!

the brown blood is just "old" blood left in your uterus, totally fine. The pain down there could be last minute shedding, who knows. I get pains down there a lot due to PCOS. Unless it gets really bad where you can't even sit up, then seek help.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

I'm able to sit up, I'm just having terrible sharp pain still. I'm passing a lot of gas, and feel so dizzy...I was able to eat a little pizza. The only thing that smelled good to me. I have my heating pad on and it's helping. The sharp pains are going up to my rib cage. On both sides! What are your PCOS symptoms?

If your able to eat, you won't get sick, promise. PCOS for me is irregular periods, weight gain, pain. cysts on my ovaries. A bunch of different ones. Even down to anxiety.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Maybe you had a cyst rupture? As others have said if you have a fever go get check out, it could be appendicitis

Severe pain should usually be checked out by a medical professional.

I've been to the doctors before, they always just say I get bad periods, it's my body, you have endometriosis. Etc!

Saying you just have "bad periods" and saying you have endometriosis are two very different things. Which did the doctor say?

My point was I've been to multiple, and they all say different things. If you're going to troll my threads please leave, you left a post on another one of mine saying you v* but wasn't sure if it was related to your period or not! This site is for support and guidance not nitpicking and dropping scary scenarios.

Goodness, I wasn't trying to troll. I was totally unaware that I was "nitpicking and dropping scary scenarios", I'm sorry! I was trying to relate is all and if I seem rude in this thread, I apologize! It's really not my intention, I was just trying to get clarification because I was confused.

Thank you for clarifying, from the outside it just didn't look nice we get a lot of odd people on here! Haha

I bet. We need to protect our last safe place haha