Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Need immediate help!!!!

I'm in Maine on vacation, I flew in from Georgia last night, stopped and got pizza with my friend. Now we're both not feeling well at all! I woke up in the middle of the night choking, it scared me like I was v or something. I was okay once I got up. I then was so scared to go back to sleep so I was up for like 4 hours, I pooped (totally normal), peed a lot, because I was drinking water like crazy. I thought maybe I was just super thirsty from the plane. I finally fell asleep then when I got up this morning I just felt like I usually do, after my period. Like not super hungry. But as the day went on I haven't wanted food, like I got hungry but was too scared to eat if we were sick or something. She's now has a yucky tummy too and had acidy poops. I still haven't eaten and I'm shakey but can't tell if I'm hungry!

Default Re: Need immediate help!!!!

The pizza could of upset your guys stomach, but doesn't mean your doomed to get sick. Could just need to poop it out. Maybe take something for your stomach. But Its its been quite a few hours I think you will be okay!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

It's been almost 24 hours! But we both have anxiety so were like freaking out. Would we have v by now? What if it's a virus that's just starting to now kick in? I'm shaking and my throat is all acidy.

drink a lot of water and ginger ale and have some crackers. If you are still ok by tonight i wouldn't be worried.
    “A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a short cut to meet it.”

it it was probably greasy or something. I definitely think you would've been sick by now. Just like Cannon said, ginger rail and crackers and drink some water to flush it through you. I think you guys will be fine.

sorry if that looked jumbled. I'm doing talk to text on my phone.

All of us ended up having poops. Everyone who ate there. We had pizza which was my safe food, so sad because now I feel like I can't trust anything. It wasn't super greasy at all, and we had two different kinds. I had one, and my friend her baby and her husband had a different one. The poops weren't d they were just loose and acidy, like felt like we had to go after we went all day. Each of us pooped about 4-5 times. I have been drinking tons of water and ginger tea and I just are the first thing all day which was a banana. I started to freak out after I ate and then thought I felt sick again but I haven't felt like I have to poop or n since...such an odd thing. Like what could this be?

Quote Originally Posted by mdgirl1977 View Post
    sorry if that looked jumbled. I'm doing talk to text on my phone.
    Ginger rail <3
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3

Definitely sounds like you guys might have eaten something a little funky. Sometimes a certain food can upset your stomach without really making you sick.

Yeah, we all felt lousy not to mention I was ending my period, I feel like my poop wasn't even d*. It was just so much soft. But all of us had the same thing, what are the chances 4 people all have the same digestive issue?!

Well if 4 people all eat the same funky pizza, then the chances are pretty high, but that is a very unusual incident. I'm glad it didn't turn out any worse!

Me too! That was a really scary scenario. I've never had a whole group of people I know all get sick! Atleast we didn't v, and I slept fine last night! But man the whole situation makes me never ever want to eat out again!

Yeah I would feel the same way.