Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help and Support!

my name's Alexis and I have emetophobia and have since I was eight. I just recently started a blog (well today, actually) and I would love for you all to take a look. It is my day to day journey of living life as an emetophobic. I hope to accomplish a sense of a community and that no one is ever alone through the times that we all struggle together having this fear of throwing up. Please take the time to read my blog, and I hope that I can be of help in any way. It's: emetophobicdaily.blog.com Thank you so much for your time! I hope you can hop aboard this journey with me <3

Default Re: Help and Support!

I'm in the works of writing a long blog article (which I hope to have turned into a small book) about my life with anxiety and emetophobia interlaced with facts about it, so I'll definitely be reading your blog and maybe in the future ask to cite some of your entries

Getting the word out there on this common yet unknown phobia is important to me, keep it up! You've got a reader.

Default Re: Help and Support!

Please contact me anytime! It means the world <3