Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Ugh just my flipping luck!

Started to feel dizzy yesterday, thought it was just from traveling and being tired. Whelp started to get a sore throat before bed with bad pain above my teeth in my cheeks, and my nose. Woke up so sick this morning! Really bad post nasal drip and green mucus. every time I get sick like this I get d. Ugh I'm getting hot flashes, and neck pain. I knew I'd get a cold from the damn plane! So annoying!

Default Re: Ugh just my flipping luck!

That sucks! Doesn't mean you'll v* though. Drink lots of fluids (hot beverages especially) and try to eat well (fruit always feels the best for me when I get sick). I hope you feel better soon!

I can only seem to want soup and water my stomach feels yucky!

Well then just have soup and water for now, that's perfectly fine. Remember that the reason your stomach feels yucky is because you have a cold.

Probably your sinuses, a dr told me if your teeth hurt you've got a sinus infection. It's the nasal drip making you feel icky, I read that hot things help break it up. Feel better.

My ears and eyes are leaking like I've never seen before! Wow! Nasty plane filters! I haven't moved from the couch or bed except to go to the bathroom. I don't really have an appetite...which is freaking me out

Not having an appetite doesn't mean you'll v*, I never have an appetite when I'm sick.