Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Last minute trip, and I'm sick!

Great!!!!!! I had an emergency come up back in New England and I have to get back on a plane tomorrow to fly back! I am so nervous I'm going to be s* on the plane from having a head cold! I was literally on a plane home 4 days ago!!! I feel a little better but my throat is itchy and my head is dizzy and nose runny! can I take decongestant and Dramamine?

Default Re: Last minute trip, and I'm sick!

You won't get sick from a head cold, promise.

I did a 4 hour flight with the worst head cold I'd had in years. Didn't feel sick at all but I did have extremely sore ears. Guess a decongestant and some throat sweets to suck on might help with that but you won't be sick!

the flight is just 2 hours... I'm thinking of sudafed and Dramamine? What do y'all think?

Just make sure you check the interactions between anything you take
    Have a safe flight
    M I D N I G H T

Sounds like a cold. You don't really v with a cold. Little children can. Take a Dramamine, lie back, close your eyes and just ride through it. It will be done before you know it. little fun fact about Dramamine, it is an anti n* drug as well as motion sick. Take it and I am sure you will be alright.