Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Someone help I'm going to v*

I ate kfc 30 mins ago and I'm going to v* im shaking, sweaty, n*I took a domperidone before I ate and Iv just taken a prochlorperazine but I don't think it's going to work. I have lots of saliva I can't get rid of and I can't breathe. Iv just eaten lots too so there's a lot to come up. Help!! Please!!

Default Re: Someone help I'm going to v*

Sorry, I have only just seen this.... How are you now Pudsta? Did you v*? I hope you are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet View Post
    Sorry, I have only just seen this.... How are you now Pudsta? Did you v*? I hope you are ok.
    I haven't yet but it's coming in very strong waves. Sometimes I can't speak cuz the throat n* gets too bad. And I get the sensation I am going to gag. I'm under a lot of stress today. My nan-in-law has terminal cancer and has taken a turn today. Im hoping its related to that rather than a virus or poisoning x

Are you still that bad? Try to calm down, as you said, it could be anxiety related. I hope it's not a virus!!
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

I think your working yourself up and the anxiety is making it worse. Try to lay down and watch some tv until it passes

I hope you are ok!!

I don't know how Iv done it but Iv managed to hold off the dreaded v*. It's been almost 6 hours but it's coming in waves where I feel on the verge. I have stomach ache too. I took stemetil and domperidone 6 hours ago. They only work for 3-4 hours, so Iv got through the last 2 with will power. Stomach ache is getting worse though. I'm so upset, was ment to go and see a comedy show tonight. Have had the tix 18 months. There's no way I could of sat through it feeling like this. I don't feel like I can sleep tonight either xx

if you're still feeling nauseous, i highly suggest emetrol, that'll keep you from v*. i really hope you feel better sweetie!

I'm feeling a little nervous and queasy this evening myself. I just took a Phenargen and a couple Nauzene tablets. You can get Nauzene over the counter.

Susan

How are you now?
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3

normally chicken fp would only happen 3-4 hours after ingestion. So 6 hours down the line you seem okay, especially as you didnt say youve had any d*? how are you now?
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Hi honey,

How are you doing now? I've felt like that before - if you've made it till now, you're probably okay.

Feel better soon, darling! Remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you know.

Blessings,
    DogLover8