I don't know why, but my mom was tu* often those years (I'm 19 now, that was about 10/11 years ago). She has had problems with her stomach so maybe it was that, she ate a lot then and she was also fat. I don't know exactly, I have never told her I could here her every time she was vomiting. Today I have a feeling like she was v every night because it really was traumatic for me. I don't know why I didn't tell her I could here it, I was 8 or 9?! Why did I keep it to myself?? She doesn't v anymore, but years after sometimes i woke up in the middle of the night and I heard her going in the bathroom and I put fingers on my ears because I thought she will do it again..I also had some school phobia for a few months then, I was n and I didn't want to go to school, I was in a mental hospital for 2 weeks. I don't know if that was all connected, probably yes. Awful memories. Last timr I v was when I was 8 or 7 and that was before my emetophobia so I don't know how I would handle it with this phobia. I was doing fine all those years, went normally to school, was going out, had friends..of course I didn't do some thibg because of thr phobia, but it was ok..until this April when I started to have weird nauseas. I had H.pylori and I still have problems with my stomach,maybe also gastritis so it's not a good combination with emetophobia.