Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaking out

Default Freaking out

I think I'm sick! It's 11;54 at night and I woke up WITH A FEELING MY WHOLE STOMACH IS FULL OF V* I really don't feel good I'm
    Really scared I'm shaking in the bathroom
    This can't be

Default Re: Freaking out

Are you alright now? I hope you are.

How are you feeling now? Im up with a stomach ache too i know it sucks!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

I have never had anything like that before I woke up shaking and sweating with myself almost v*. But my stomach was so sore couldn't walk I was up for an hour than had peppermint in water and it fixed my tummy? But I felt like really sick. My tummy was so bad

Did you have any kind of... different dinner or a late dinner? Things like that can happen if you have a later dinner. I *think* I know what you are talking about. Not 100% sure though.

What happened to me was, I would wake up. And then I would have a mixture of hot and cold temperature. Then I would just have, that, feeling and then I would start to shake.

Well, sometimes a drink would help. Water. Or a fan. Peppermints are also good as well.
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sometimes if I eat too close to bedtime or have too big of a dinner I get that feeling