Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Panic attacks

Default Panic attacks

I'm going through daily panic attacks atm. I feel sick a lot and it's making me worry. When I do eat my stomach feels full of air or bloating making me feel sick. I will be fine then get half way through my dinner and think 'my throat and stomach feel weird, I'm going to be sick' and stop eating. I keep burping as well. Now I'm in a panic attack and I still have 3.5 hours to go at work. My stomach is burning as I have acid reflux which has flared up which doesn't help. I feel sick a lot with it but I can usually cope. Will the burping be ok or will I be sick?
    I have conquered this mountain before and I can do it again now! I will stay strong! I will THRIVE!

Read my blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Panic attacks

Sounds like you could be eating too fast and gulping down too much air. In my opinion. Do you feel any better when you burp? That could be caused by the anxiety.

Default Re: Panic attacks

I think I might be. Have been told before that I swallow air as well. My stomach just feels so bloated it's horrible