Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default nephews v* daughter has d* help

Ugh. I havent felt this anxious in a long time. my daughter had d*all day yesterday. now i just got a call from my nephews school cause they couldnt get ahold of his mom (no shock there) and they told me he v*. so now im just one big mess. I woke up this morning with stomach crsmps and "loose" stools. ugh. i hate this. Right now im mostly terrified my daughter will throw up. ugh.
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Default Re: nephews v* daughter has d* help

Do you have to pick up your nephew from school? Is your daughter complaining about her stomach? It's not common for children to get d* BEFORE v*. The d* typically comes after. I really don't think that's going to happen. Take some deep breaths, do something to relax yourself until the panic feeling passes reminding yourself that IT WILL pass. xoxo

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through! Trust me, I've been there too! That feeling of anxiety, the panic, the freaking UNCERTAINTY--gosh, it's the worst for us, isn't it!? The best advice I can give (which is easier to give than take myself), is to maintain excellent hygiene and do a thorough bleach cleaning of your house (if anything, for peace of mind). Has your daughter been around your nephew and it's leading you to believe that there sickness might be related?

More than likely, your own not feeling well is probably the anxiety. I'm starting to notice that I manifest feelings of sickness when I'm paranoid about getting sick. Our minds are powerful and can convince your body its sick even when it's totally fine! Just try to stay calm. It will be OK! I PROMISE!

Just woke up....2 in the morning here......with bad stomach cramps and diarrhea. ugh. im close to saying "fuck my life" and not going out anywhere ever again.
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Hope yiu are feeling better.