Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help! I Might Be Sick!

I think this is my third thread about being sick in the past month but here it goes. I have had acid reflux for about a month now. Earlier today, I had a spicy chicken sandwich for lunch (with fries, milk, a slushie), and a wendy's pretzel burger for dinner (with fries, and lemonade). I am sitting on the toilet now and I have d*. I have slight nausea as well but I've been feeling that since I began to have acid reflux. Am I sick?

Default Re: Help! I Might Be Sick!

Nope. With reflux that diet would set off a bit of d* for sure. I don't have reflux and french fries ALWAYS give me d*, as does lemonade. Lemonade is VERY acidic. If you were sick you'd KNOW. You're fine. Watch a movie, read a book, take a bath, something to get your mind off of it. You're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    Nope. With reflux that diet would set off a bit of d* for sure. I don't have reflux and french fries ALWAYS give me d*, as does lemonade. Lemonade is VERY acidic. If you were sick you'd KNOW. You're fine. Watch a movie, read a book, take a bath, something to get your mind off of it. You're fine.
    I also have a bad taste in my mouth and my nausea has worsened. I took a couple tums but that didn't seem to help. Is this normal?

your diet did it. fast food, spicy, dairy, slushy, fries. I would be surprised if you didn't have d after eating that two meals in a row. eat some cereal or toast early tomorrow. no fast food.

The taste in your mouth is your reflux. It's NOTHING. You'll be fine. Yup, toast and bland tomorrow. You're FINE! Turn on the tv and relax.

I agree with the diet post..Fast food kills me and makes me feel bad. So, I RARELY eat it

Fast food = NO! It will do that to you.