Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: uhh

Hybrid View

Default uhh

Alright, so I am apologizing in advanced because when my anxiety is bad I went to type and write too much lol. It kind of helps me in a way. I was not sure which forum I was going to post it in but I figured this one is best. It is weird how anxiety makes you get so worked up. you try and calm down and even after telling yourself that, it makes it worse for some reason, even if nothing is happening. we rely on the medication because it helps in a way and blocks and calms us down or so we think. for instance, i have a really bad headache but i am unsure as to what is causing it, i took advil and ate also i had some water. it might be lack of water so i waited a little bit and did some homework for my one class and it went away but came back. it could be because i am tired and anxiety is through the roof since apparently headaches can cause N* and V*. when i think of that, it gets worse so i try and calm down but i realized i didnt take my medication so i just took that hoping it can calm myself down.

Default Re: uhh

How are you doing now?

Default Re: uhh

i feel better now, just headaches all the time but i think thats from dehydration