Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking out right now

My brother has what is most likely gastro and I'm scared I'm going to get it.
    I have a drama performance exam tomorrow and fail if I'm not there. What if I get it!

I'm not sure how I could have gotten it, but I'm still freaking out. What chances do I have of getting it? I don't want to fail my final year exam! Please help me
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

Default Re: Freaking out right now

Well considering he had it yesterday, and your test is today, even if you DID catch it you wouldn't really know it until late tonight or tomorrow at the earliest. As long as you wash your hands, stay away from him and avoid touching your face you'll be a-ok! We've had it in our house since Saturday, everyone in my family has had it, including a little girl I babysitt, I've cleaned up v* several times and washed soiled laundry and I've yet to catch it.