Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Urgent help needed!!

I ate a banana not long ago. The skin was yellow and looked fine. The banana itself looked fine too. I was eating it no problem. I had about a quarter left when I glanced at it and noticed the middle was a grey/brown colour and was a little mushy. There were no bruises on the outside. I used google and read that it can cause FP if it is bad in the middle and ok on the outside. Due to bacteria getting inside or fungus? I now feel n but don't know if it's in my head. Has anyone had an experience like this and been ok? X

Default Re: Urgent help needed!!

I've never heard of that before. I've eaten bananas with brown on them and never had any problems.

I was worried because the banana itself looked ok but then bitten it was black in the middle. I thought it would blacken on the outside first. I'd read it could be fungal if the outside is ok! I'm in a right state x

I've had that happen and nothing was wrong. bananas can be darker in the middle just because. you are fine.

Bananas are fine! I eat them with bruises or when the center is darker, or even taste different/mushy. Your good
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.