Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Too much candy...

I honestly didn't know what I was thinking this morning as I had a whole bunch of candy... It must have been like, 10 - 20 pieces in less than an hour.

I've kinda been watching what I eat for the past few weeks so I kinda went crazy eating Halloween candy. Afterwards, I felt kinda sick. I'm just really scared since this occurred about 4-5 hours ago and I STILL feel kinda off.

I was able to eat some of a fairly decent meal, but I couldn't eat too much of it and had to eat in with breaks in between since I felt so sick I also have already drank some water and chewed some mint gum.

Honestly I'm just really scared that it isn't the candy and actually an sv*. Though I felt fine before eating all the candy.

Though I'm feeling pretty anxious which always causes me to feel sick.

Any reassurance or advice?

Default Re: Too much candy...

I am pretty sure it is the candy. Today, I couldn't manage breakfast because of the amount of candy I had yesterday although I generally don't feel hungry in the morning. Anyway, a couple hours after I started eating candy and you know what it's like, as soon as you have one, you can't stop. I must have eaten loads and when I went in the car to see my nan 45 minutes away, I felt travel sick as hell. I never usually do. As soon as I got there though, I managed a few biscuits, 2 sandwiches, 2 jam tarts, more biscuits lol. Then I got back and had more candy and finished my dinner. I felt fine at the times of eating, I am good where I stop as soon as I feel full. However all evening I have felt rubbish because of it. It doesn't help that I was surrounded by kids yesterday. However, i'm sure it is the candy.

Ah I feel you! I hope you feel better soon! And thanks for the reassurance, I feel a lot better and I'm sure you will too.

its the sugar spike. you need to dilute it. can you drink some water to get it out of your system? dont eat so much candy! at least spread it out. I limit myself to 5 small pieces at a time