Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please help!,

Exclamation Please help!,

Oh my days oh my days hardly time to type but need help ASAP. Felt offish all say funny felt full and such
    Anyway eTen and got on with it....Anway came up to bed only to wake up wake up with this awful sensation in throat like trapped wind that's stuck? Make sense it's almost making me gag because I feel like something is trapped there help please?
    I have no cramp or pain or d* but this sensation feels like I could bring something up

Default Re: Please help!,

Please anyone?..
    Can you v* from reflux (if that's what this is?) the sensation isn't so strong but still there and intensifying like I might v* I don't have any other symptoms no d* or fever or cramps or pain just this awful reflux feeling xx

Quote Originally Posted by callmejessicag View Post
    Please anyone?..
    Can you v* from reflux (if that's what this is?) the sensation isn't so strong but still there and intensifying like I might v* I don't have any other symptoms no d* or fever or cramps or pain just this awful reflux feeling xx
    It's very unlikely that you will v* from acid reflux.

can you sip some water? it should help get rid of that throat feeling. maybe your throat is try. it should help settle things down.