Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaking out!

Default Freaking out!

Hi guys. So I have a problem...I woke up this morning fine, a little dizzy, but fine. I went to work and worked and was fine and ate a turkey sandwich and everything was good. I got out late at work and wasn't hungry, drove home, talked on the phone with my stepmom, then went upstairs. I was fine through all of this. Then out of nowhere, I started feeling n***. It went away after a while and I took a shower and was chilling hanging out when it hit me again. This time though, it won't go away and I feel like what I think is post nasal drip in the back of my throat and it won't go away and I'm scared its going to happen. Please help! It's 11:00 PM here and I do need to sleep.

Default Re: Freaking out!

Hey there! Just now seeing this post. How are you doing now? Not trying to get personal, but is it time for your monthly? I get very dizzy and n* right before. Is the turkey sandwich the only thing you've eaten all day? I know oftentimes if my hunger reaches what I like to call critical mass I get super n* and even some heartburn, which causes that tickly n* in the back of my throat. Try sucking on a peppermint or taking an antacid tablet and see how you feel. Hope you're doing better very soon!