Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling Blah...

So I went out with friends last night and had a bit to drink (a couple of glasses of wine and a couple of gin and tonics over several hours). Woke up this morning feeling kind of bad - just chalked it up to the fact that the older I get, the less I can drink. Now it is Sunday night and I still feel awful. My stomach has been in knots all day- I tried to eat but that did not help. Feel bad but not really like I am going to V, but I do feel queasy. Anyone else ever have this? Suggestions on how to feel better?

Oh yea!

I have done that a few times. I am sure you are fine[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Nope, but I'm sure you will be fine. My uncle complains about not being able to drink as much as he used to. He used to drink more, but will only drink 1 or 2 beers at any given night due to waking up hungover. By now it is probably just anxiety. Relax, and see how you feel tomorrow. If it was the alcohol, you would have been s* by now. To feel better, maybe eat some Saltines, drink some soup, and some water. and a little R&R doesn't hurt either.

gl
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

sounds a lot like a bad hangover...especially if you are not used to drinking a lot. I gave up drinking because my emet was too bad that I feared overdoing it and v*ing. Isn't it always something????

This might sound a little crazy but can you "walk it off"? When I feel
    like I over indulged, I try to do some physical activity or walk for a
    while.