Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Vitamins

Hey All,

So I am starting on a new regimine of real high potency vitamins to help with my Vertigo, and just to feel better. But the thing is, I cant bring myself to take the first dose. I am terrified of getting sick. Does anyone have any experience with high potency vitamins? Maybe prenatal?
    I have eaten, and all I can do is just stare at these stupid pills in front me. Damn.. Help me!

--Kim

I recently started some butt kicking vitamins. I always thought vitamins would make me sick, too and have never taken them. I never took prenatal vitamins even because of this paranoia and now I am handed these horse vitamins!! But, I took them and I haven't felt a bit sick from them. (They do make my pee a weird color and it smells like vitamins when I go, but that's about the strangest thing that's happened.) I must say I am feeling pretty good! Hope that helps.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Really?? Thank you so much for your reply, it does make me feel better! I will try and take them tonight. Hopefully I wont chicken out again.

Thanks Again,
    --Kim