Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default I Told EVERYONE. In a youtube video, I told everyone, they know...Here's my story...

Hey everyone, been an Emet since late 2012, it was....Well we all know what it was...

Anyway, I've never told ANYONE what I suffered from. Until now. I just posted a YouTube explaining it and basically coming out that I'm an Emet....

I've beat it, mostly, well made massive improvement. At one point I couldn't even step foot outside my apt for almost 2 months...Literally.

I just got back from NYC, on a week long 2,000+ mile road trip.

I tell my story in that video, i'd appreciate it if you all watched. NO TRIGGERS IN VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrtfJkyr7Nw

Default Re: I Told EVERYONE. In a youtube video, I told everyone, they know...Here's my story

I loved everything about that. Hope you had a good trip in NYC I live in queens

Default Re: I Told EVERYONE. In a youtube video, I told everyone, they know...Here's my story

Good job

Watching from England, never been to New York- Time Square looks exciting.

I hope it helps people to learn about Emet and how significant it is.

Awesome!!! Good for you! I live 2 hours outside of NYC!

That is great, congrats!